Information poster on the wall by the ground floor baggage store.
- We are updating gallery room lighting with low energy lights
- We use 100% renewable energy We recycle 70% of our waste. Anything that can’t be recycled is diverted from landfill and turned into energy
- We’ve committed to reducing our emissions by 50% by 2023
- We actively reuse our exhibition materials
- We only use natural ventilation in the public concourses and use rainwater to flush toilets in the Blavatnik Building
- We make our own honey, encouraging bees with rooftop hives
These are some of the things we are doing to reduce our energy consumption, be more sustainable and to support local biodiversity.
Find out more at tate.org.uk/about-us/tate-and-climate-change